Cardiac pharmacology; Cardiovascular Disease; Internal Medicine; Nephrology; Pathophysiology; Vascular and Interventional Radiology
(1) Role of the sympathoadrenal system in hypertension, postural adaptation, and long-term cardiovascular adaptation
(2) Control of regional and systemic blood flow during acute stress responses
(3) Mechanisms of stress responses and vasoreactivity, both in vivo and in vitro, including metabolic interactions
(4) Cardiovascular drug effects
(5) Outcomes of drug therapies
Cardiac pharmacology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nephrology, Pathophysiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
This UBMD clinician teaches at the University at Buffalo's School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. Learn more about this clinician’s research and teaching activities. View credentials, publications, professional involvement and more.