Developmental Pediatrics and Rehabilitation; General Pediatrics; Pediatrics; Psychology
I am an attending physician at the Neurodevelopmental and Behavioral Health Center of Excellence, The Robert Warner Rehabilitation Center, Oishei Children‘s Outpatient Center. I am trained as both a pediatric psychologist and pediatrician. I completed my PhD at The Ohio State University (‘93) in psychology with an emphasis on behavioral pediatrics and a post-doctoral fellowship in pediatric psychology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine/Children‘s Seashore House. I practiced as a pediatric psychologist for 10 years before entering medical school at St. George‘s University (‘08). I completed my residency in Pediatrics at the University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. I have 25 years of professional experience specializing in developmental disabilities. I evaluate and treat children and adolescents with a wide range of developmental and behavioral difficulties including the following:
• Learning disorders and other school-related learning problems;
• Attention and behavioral disorders;
• Tics, Tourette syndrome, and other habit disorders;
• Regulatory disorders including sleep disorders, feeding problems, discipline difficulties, complicated toilet-training issues, enuresis (bedwetting), and encopresis (soiling);
• Developmental disabilities including Down syndrome, intellectual disability, autism spectrum disorder, and visual and hearing impairment;
• Behavioral and developmental problems complicating the full range of pediatric chronic illnesses and disabling conditions (for example, genetic disorders, epilepsy, prematurity, diabetes, asthma, cancer).
Developmental Pediatrics and Rehabilitation, General Pediatrics, Pediatrics, Psychology
This UBMD physician is also a member of the Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at Buffalo, teaching the next generation of doctors and researching to advance care in WNY and beyond. Learn more about this physician's research and teaching activities, as well as view credentials, publications, professional involvement and more below.