Changes to Care from COVID-19
UBMD Neurology now offers UBMD CareConnect, our new telemedicine service.
UBMD CareConnect provides access to the vital care you need without coming to the office.
While our services are being offered through telemedicine during this time, the UBMD Neurology infusion center at Conventus is still open for existing patients.
UBMD Neurology provides comprehensive neurological evaluation, diagnosis and management for adults and children with a wide variety of neurologic disorders. We offer a full range of procedural services including EEG, EMG, adult and child neuropsychologic testing, an infusion clinic for intravenous therapies and neuroimaging interpretation. We are closely allied to two Kaleida Health hospitals, Buffalo General Medical Center and Oishei Children's Hospital.
Many of our programs receive national recognition.
- our child neurology program, rated in the top 50 in the country by US News & World Report
- our stroke program, recognized by the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- our neuromuscular program, recognized by the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation of America and the GBS/CIDP Foundation
- our multiple sclerosis program, listed on numerous national top 10 lists
- our Huntington's disease program is recognized by the Huntington Study Group
We have nationally and internationally recognized expertise in:
- multiple sclerosis and other inflammatory disorders of the brain and spinal cord
- epilepsy, including long-term monitoring and evaluation for epilepsy surgery in adults and children
- stroke and other cerebrovascular disorders
- neuromuscular disorders and peripheral neuropathy, including MDA clinic services
- Alzheimer’s disease and other memory disorders
- Parkinson’s disease, tremor and other movement disorders
- child neurology, including autism spectrum disorders and concussions
- deep brain stimulation
- headache disorders
- electroencephalography (outpatient and inpatient)
- nerve conduction studies and electromyography
- Botox injections
- infusion clinic services (at Buffalo General Medical Center)
- adult and child neuropsychology
- the Huntington's Disease Clinic consists of a Movement Disorder neurologist, a social worker and a genetic counselor
1001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14203
UBMD Neurology Pediatric & General Neurology Clinic
5851 Main St.
Williamsville, NY 14221